Capture Your Moment Photography, "You create your moment, I capture it."

Hello, I'm Jackie Halla and this is a little information bout me. In 2007 I started school at the University of Minnesota, Duluth for graphic design. I had an art credit to fill so I decided photography might be fun. One class and I was hooked. It wasn't long before I changed my major to Digital Photography. Throughout my life I have always been interested in drawing faces and capturing specific expressions in those drawings. Taking the photography class showed me that I could use what I know about these expressions and apply that to photography. What comes of that is a love of capturing specific moments in time, freezing them to view and enjoy those simple, true-to-life expression.
Constantly in life I try to show others that they are special and unique. Photography is my way of bringing just that to the forefront. Each person I photograph is special and unique and I hope to capture a moment that shows each and every one of you just that.

It is in the name, Capture Your Moment Photography doesn't just capture any moment, it captures YOUR moment. Time goes fast, sometimes moments go forgotten. That is where I come in. I take these moments that may be forgotten, what your groom looks like when he sees you for the first time on your wedding day or the way your newborn baby crumples her face up when she is learning to smile, and I capture that moment in time, securing it in a memorable photo that will keep those precious times close to you.

Saturday, September 4, 2010






Fun Family-Session filled week! What's next? The wedding of Mr and Mrs. Dahl! These two families were a breath of fresh air and exactly what I needed at the time. Their smiles were never ending and their high spirits were quite contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment